Well, that's how I felt when I went there on Friday.
Anyway, here is a short yet detailed summary of the things that I did at Cedar Point.
- On the way there, it was raining. Ughh.....>_<
- I entered the towers in Hotel Breakers with my family and went to the 8th story. We went to room 8244 and found.....a SUITE! OH YEAH!! ^_^
- There were two rooms. One had a linen closet, a table with four chairs, a kitchen area with a microwave, sink, coffee maker, mini fridge, cabinet and drawers, two sofa beds, a night stand, a cabinet with a TV and VCR, and a walkout balcony (with a screen around the outside). There were two windows facing the roller coasters in this room. The other had a king-sized bed, a TV, and a whirlpool. There was one window facing Lake Erie (just like the balcony) in this room. Between the two rooms was a bathroom with a sink. There was a sliding door that led to a smaller room with the toilet and shower. The entrance to the room had a closet.
- My brother and me went with my sister and her friend Melissa and used our nighttime passes to get into the park. I rode the Magnum XL 200 (Stingy rain, ugh!), Power Tower (Still Cold.....), Iron Dragon (Better.....), Mantis (Not too bad....), Millennium Force (Ahhh! Numbness! >_<), Pharaoh's Secret (Haunted House, only got scared once! Not that scary.....), Wicked Twister (Better.....), and Magnum XL 200 (No rain, much better! ^_^).
- I shared a Jalapeno pretzel with my brother. Mmmmmm....!
- We all spent the night at the Hotel Breakers Towers, my family and Melissa.
- Next day, it was windy. We got ready to go. My brother and me left for the park an hour early.
- They were sold out of gloves at the hotel! Upset, my brother and me left the hotel and entered the park an hour before it opened.
- Rode the Millenium Force (A lot better!)
- Bought gloves at the Speed Zone store, next to Top Thrill Dragster (which wasn't operating!). Hands are a lot happier! ^_^
- Rode Disaster Transport (Cool lighting inside!), Magnum XL 200 (Better than yesterday!), Corkscrew (Good ride!), Gemini (Nice! ^_^), Cedar Creek Mine Ride (Too Small! Wasn't worth the long wait! @___@), and the Mean Streak (Nice Ride - very windy!)
- My brother and me bought a jalapeno pretzel and ate it (mmm....!). We also bought some lemon-lime sherbet dippin' dots (me) and some orange sherbet dippin' dots (my brother).
- We got our hands stamped and left the park.
- We went back to the room with the dippin' dots and shared them (mmm again!).
- We settled down in the room.
- We left again around 7:30.
- My brother and me went with our parents to the park. The girls went alone.
- We entered the park. We all went on the Ferris Wheel (Very windy at the top! My dad was scared stiff!)
- Walked through CarnEvil (A fright zone - wasn't that scary).
- Walked through Lair of the Vampire (Not scary! Weird room made me dizzy! heh....)
- My brother and me separated with our parents. Agreed to meet them in the room at 11:00.
- Rode Mantis (Better than yesterday! ^_^), and Magnum XL 200 3 times in a row (There was no line (With about 50 people as the exception!) I called it "the park's best kept secret" at the time! The wind wasn't too bad!)!
- Went back to room. Got ready to go and eat.
- Went with family and Melissa to TGI Fridays. Ate cajun chicken strips (yummy! ^_^) Had Oreo Madness for dessert (Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!)
- Went back to room and fell asleep, tired from the day.
- Woke up, got ready, packed up, checked out.
- Bought Cedar Point-opoly at gift shop.
- Left Cedar Point and said goodbye to it.
- Stopped at Fuddrucker's in Flint. Had a Buffalo Chicken sandwich with large fries (one word, cheese........heh heh.....)
- Arrived at home and that's the trip!
Well, I hope that's enough! I had a lot of fun on this trip. Any questions? Please ask them if you have any!
Now to finish some homework for Philosophy.....