The day has finally came. Some computer guy will be fixing both computers at home. This means that I will be able to type journal entries at home as well. Well, I don't have too much work to do this weekend.....
This semester is winding down.....For my summer activities, I would like to:
- Read a whole lot of books
- Get a summer job and work hard
- Work on The Money Thief (I haven't touched that story in about a year! >_<)
- Make wise use of my time (Don't want to waste time during the summer.....)
- Work on remake of Kyle's Ultimate Fantasy (Creativity, don't fail me now!)
- Stay in shape by riding my bike a lot (like I did last year.....)
- Drink a lot of Mountain Dew livewire O_O
- Have a good 20th birthday
- Make more friends
- Find the right girl (This may take some time)
- Watch the 2004 Olympic Games (Coming this summer: "My Big Fat Greek Olympic Games")
This summer, my ideal dreams will end. The only way this will not be possible is if I have a lot of dreams this summer.
Well, I'm looking forward to a good summer.
Let the summer days begin.....