1. What are you most afraid of? Well, that isn't that difficult at all. The one that I am most afraid of is God.
2. What is your favorite food? My favorite food? Hmm.....This is a hard one! If I had to pick just one, I guess it would be pizza.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where to? Actually, I've just been outside of the country! On my vacation, I've been to Canada on my way to New York. I wonder if that counts.....
4. If you could get an all-expense-paid vacation, where would you go? If I had a vacation like that, I would love to go to Japan. They have an interesting culture. Aside from that, it would be a perfect place for a mission trip. On a vacation, I would love to visit Tokyo. However, I would want to learn Japanese long before this! ^_^
5. What is your favorite book of the Bible? For this, I would have to say Revelation. It is such an eye-opening book that clearly explains the end times and how God will bring judgment on the world. I find it sobering to read all the judgments that will happen to those left behind on earth after Christ comes back to rapture his church.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.